HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me


Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Mass Communication student
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)







twitter

disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  What people think I do MEME
Posted at 4/26/2012 09:09:00 PM

What people think about bloggers , picture by TianChad.com :)

In my opinion

What society thinks I do ; Some people who aren't into blogging, might think that we bloggers are a showoffs. Anything that happens, we'll tell the world about it. -_-

What my dad thinks I do ; I think he thinks that with me blogging, it's a cool thing. He supports and all, cause he's a blogger too ;) 

What my mum thinks I do ; My mum however, don't like the fact that I post things to openly sometimes :D !

What my friends thinks I do ; Go out, spend spend. LOL. and for now, I always blog about life in  deep deep words. And I guess, my friends thinks I'm an emo person living a very sad life LOL

What my boyfriend thinks I do ; Actually I don't know what he thinks about me blogging LOL The only thing he knows about this blog, is I earn money through it :)

What people think blogger wants ; From experience, I think people thinks blogger just wants attention.

What I think I do ; Trying so hard to improve my English, and continue the passion of writing in good English. and less smileys sometimes. Also, I think I inspire people with some of my emo posts. I think la. LOL

What I really do ; Definitely post random craps up like this one. LOL


Moral-of-the-story ; Don't get affected by people's opinion towards you. It's their opinion and you simply choose to ignore it ;)



Do comment your opinion below ;)
xx

Labels: , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.