HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Juz the start'
Posted at 7/18/2008 11:35:00 PM
OUCH!
Now i noe how painful izit 2 walk on a thorny bush without ur protection..
I nid u..BUT u jz left me der..
Fter our journey down de mountain..
I decided dat u r not d one fer me..
I mean..
U cant take care of me..
Wen im hurt,no one is owes der fer me..
I hope u will b d one 2 b der fer me..
U use 2 take care of me..
Nvr leave me alone..
BUT now u jz dun care bout me no more..
1st u take me wif u..
NExt ur gona jz leave me..
All alone..

[THE END..ITS THE END CZ NO MORE LOVE STORY AS I BROKEN UP WID HIM]

----------------------------------------

Ystrdy n 2day(17-18 July 08) got "KHUSUS MC" @ MPBL..
quite fun..BUT sumtymz borink lerr..hehe..
I miss a guy der..
BUT no use missing him..cz i heard he got GF dee..XD
N yea..Me,Warren,Kaucelyya n Roneyson..
so fun..
Me n Warren so noty errr...
Owes wonder here n der..
wad 2 do..no fren dee lor..T___T
Well..I made a few frens..
Such as Janet(4got wad sch dee),Li Chun(SMKBL),Faizul(SMK BAKO)..
N many more lerr..
I onli rmmbr der 3 names..hehek3..
Got one i miss so much i dono d name..
hehe..His quite hensom..his from SMK Petra Jaya..

-----------------------------------------------




< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.