HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Holiday again'
Posted at 9/28/2008 04:15:00 PM
Its d holiday again!
Yay!?**
Emm..Hari Raya is next week..
Cant w8 2 eat rendang @ ppl houz..
Hek3~
Emm...Lets c..
Many tinks 2 tell since i long2 tym d update my blog..

__________________________________________

Have NEW bezFrenz..VeR0Nica~
New gal....
She lyks sum1..haha..
Sry Vero..wak3~
She nice..
Dono y many ppl hate herr..
C i tell u ppl arr..
DUN JUDGE A PERSON BY DER LUKS..
JUDGE IT BY DEIR COVER..
DUN JUDGE SOMEONE BY SOMEONE..
understand??Dun understand??Den make lyk u understand k~

_________________________________________

N den..Umm..
I lyk sum1 else liaw..
So old..
Hehehe..
Gna keep it a secret..!!
So im not gna tell u..

______________________________________________

Senior prefects @ sch ady retire loo..
Now junior ady work dee..
FULL TIME~
N C.ONg won fyn me if sumTink wen wrong..
N he won scold me if i wear baju kurung..
FUH!
I lyk bein a nobody @ sch..
BUT sumTymz its borink 2 b a nobody..
-no offence though-

___________________________________________________

Oh yea..
Im a layout editor..
Hehe..
@ SM LAYOUTs laaa..
Wan 2 view d site..ask me fer d url k~
Emm..Sammi jiee is d owner of d site..
Hek3~
Hepi??Yes..Tiring??Yes..
Im hepi 2 b a layout creator since i rili wna b one since laz tym..
BUT its oso tiring..
especially wen i get request..
BUT now i no more take request liaw..
I jz edit layout enuf dee~
Although sum of layout r lousy..
BUT wad d heck..!!??**XD

_____________________________________________

Hum..Wad again horr..
I hate sum1..ahahaha..!
Cz he/she so "jual mahal"...XD
Sum1 older den me..
Haha..
Wna noe wad is jual mahal..
Ask me k~
Well..I oso "jual mahal" sumTymz..
BUT he/she embarass me..
So wad d HECK!!

_______________________

TooDDless??!!**












< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.