HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Break The Ice..ooLaLa..'
Posted at 10/27/2008 10:03:00 AM
My Top 3 feveret songs currentLy

Break The Ice-Britney Spears

It’s been a while
I know I shouldn’t have kept you waiting
But I’m here now

I know it’s been a while
But I’m glad you came
And I’ve been thinking ’bout
How you say my name
Got my body spinning
Like a hurricane
And it feels like
You got me going insane
And I can’t get enough
So let me get it up

Ooh, looks like we’re alone now
You ain’t gotta be scared
We’re grown now
I’m a hit defrost on you, oh yeah
Let’s get it blazin’,
We can turn the heat up if you wanna
Turn the lights down low if you wanna
Just wanna move you
But you’re froze up
That’s what I’m saying

Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
Once you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel
Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
Once you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel

So you warming up yet?

You got me hypnotized
I never felt this way
You got my heart beating
Like an 808
Can you rise
To the occasion of love?
I’m patiently waiting because
It’s getting late
And I can’t get enough
So let me get it up

Ooh, looks like we’re alone now
You ain’t gotta be scared
We’re grown now
I’m a hit defrost on you
Let’s get it blazin’
We can turn the heat up if you wanna
Turn the lights down low if you wanna
Just wanna move you
But you’re froze up
That’s what I’m saying

Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
Once you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel
Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
Once you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel

I like this part, cool
Feels kinda good
Yeah

Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
Once you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel
Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
Once you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel
Hot, hot, hot, hot

Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
Once you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel
Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
Once you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel
Hot, hot, hot, hot



*******************************************

Right Now-Akon

It's been so long
that I haven't seen your face
I'm Tryna be strong
But the strength I have is washing away
it wont be long before i get you by my side
And just hold you, tease you, squeeze you
Tell you what's been on my mind

I wanna make love right now na na
I wanna make love right now na na
Wish we never broke up right now na na
we need to link up right now na na

I wanna make love right now na na
I wanna make love right now na na
Wish we never broke up right now na na
we need to link up right now na na

Girl I know mistakes were made between us two
And we show our selfs that night even said somethings weren't true
why'd you go and haven't seen my girl since then
why can't it be the way it was
cause you were my homie lover and friend

I wanna make love right now na na
I wanna make love right now na na
Wish we never broke up right now na na
we need to link up right now na na

I wanna make love right now na na
I wanna make love right now na na
Wish we never broke up right now na na
we need to link up right now na na

I can't lie
I miss you much
Watching everyday that goes by
I miss you much
Till i get you back I'm gonna Cry
Yes I miss you much
You are the apple of my eye
Girl I miss you much
I miss you much

I can't lie
I miss you much
Watching everyday that goes by
I miss you much
Tell I get you back I'm gonna Cry
Yes I miss you much
Yes you are the apple of my eye
Girl I miss you much
I miss you much

I wanna make love right now na na
I wanna make love right now na na
Wish we never broke up right now na na
we need to link up right now na na

I wanna make love right now na na
I wanna make love right now na na
Wish we never broke up right now na na
we need to link up right now na na

I want you to fly with me
want you to fly
I miss how you lie with me
miss how you lie
Just wish you could dine with me
wish you could dine
One that would grind with me
One that would grind

I want you to fly with me
want you to fly
I miss how you lie with me
Ohh miss how you lie
Just wish you could dine with me
wish you could dine
One that would grind with me
Ohh One that would grind

I wanna make love right now na na
I wanna make love right now na na
Wish we never broke up right now na na
we need to link up right now na na

I wanna make love right now na na
I wanna make love right now na na
Wish we never broke up right now na na
we need to link up right now na na

***********************************************

Love Bug by Jonas Brothers

Called her for the first time yesterday
Finally found the missing part of me
Felt so close, but you were far away
Left me without anything to say

Now I'm speechless, over the edge
I'm just breathless, I never thought
That I'd catch this love bug again

Hopeless, head over heels in the
Moment, I never thought that I'd
Get hit by this love bug again

I can't get your smile out of my mind
I can't get you out of my mind
I think about your eyes all the time
Beautiful, but you don't even try
You don't even, don't even try
Modesty is just so hard to find

Now I'm speechless, over the edge
I'm just breathless, I never thought
That I'd catch this love bug again

Hopeless, head over heels in the
Moment, I never thought that I'd
Get hit by this love bug again

I kissed her for the first time yesterday
Everything I wished that it would be
Suddenly, I forgot how to speak
Hopeless, breathless, baby, can't you see?

Now I'm...yeah
Now I'm speechless, over the edge
I'm just breathless, I never thought
That I'd catch this love bug again

Now I'm hopeless, head over heels in the
Moment, I never thought that I'd
Get hit by this love bug again

Oh, love bug again
_____________________________________________

Ow yeee..Ystrdy went 2 d apartment..
lolx..kinda F-U-N..BUT fter dat i got headache..=P
emm..anyways...2nite won b updating blog..
cos laziee n nid 2 study..dats y im updating now(mownink)..
______________________________________________

Ow yeee..Break d ice sumTink,sumTink...l0lx~
I lyk dat song..
n ystrdy i ovrheard dis song on HITZ.FM..OMGosh!
So hawt!!?^_^
right now nananana..By Akon..Laff it..
n ummm..another Jonas Bros hitz..Love Bug..Hehehe..
_________________________________________________

Between o of em..I luph Break The Ice d most..n 2nd is nananana..right now..
N 3rd is of cos Love Bug..ehehe..dat song has been in my head 4 2 days..

Hummm..oh yeee..go 2 my profyl if u wna listen 2 my most feverets songs k..

Daaaaaaaaa~
_____________________________________________________




< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.