HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Hepi Halloween'
Posted at 10/31/2008 11:34:00 PM


Its Halloween 2dae..yeee..
dno m i suppose 2 b hepi onot..
LOLX~
Cos i dun celebrate it...

Oh yee..
I ady upload my hand..XD



Hand By Priscie..Made By Vero..ahaha..
_______________________________________________________

Emm..vero jus tell me sumTink i hate 2 hear...XD

emm..oh yeee..wad 2 say arr??

Oh yaaa...!!
Jus now..bcos Pat wna c her ehem2..she push me..
den i turn 1 tym den i fall down on d stairs..
so funni..n..n F-U-N...
BUT oso quite embarassing 2 laaa...

n den arrr...Tym wna go home..
Vero push mee...
Den my slipar come out..
BTW..im wearin slippers cos my shoes r wet..
DARN!!?**
In da middle of d road it came off..T___T
Eeee..so embarassing laaaa..XP

Hummm..apa lagi horr??
I 4got liaw..Oh yee..naahhhh..ahaha..

Owhh yeaa...Jus now i ONLINE on a phone 4 d veri 1st tym..XD
Yeaa..Im hepi..N no nid 2 pay..i dno y..XD
emm..its Slef phone BTW..
Her kredit oso din lose cos i ONLINE...
so weird eii..

Newayss...daaaa~

*****************************************************


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.