HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'hungwy laa'
Posted at 10/07/2008 08:05:00 AM
Ystrd..
Humm..
Monday..
Hummm..
_________________________

Nervous laa..
Wen i go in2 d BUS..
Luckily d bus driver noes me..XD
Otherwise..
''HU R U??''
''I M...''
''I DUN CARE..GET OUTTT!!!''

Well..i dun tink his(bus driver) dat kind of ppl..
His kinda frenly..
haha..
Real shock..!!
Weewee..I use same bus as Jasmin(2 merah),Feona(as usual),Beverly,Slef..
Haha..I was d laz person 2 get of..XD
I miss OLIVIA!!Noooo!!
Wen i got bak..
i oni hav 10 minutes 2 c..T___T
I wna use d new bus..
dno y??
Anyway..
I use 2 tym bus rite..
d 1st one..
Brings students 4m St.Jo n St.Tom..o0llalala~
N sum St.Mary n St.3sa..~
Hahaha..!!
____________________________________________

Hummm..anytink happen ystrd??
Oh yea..
In d mornin..
Kan i go PUM..
Hhaa...Me n Mel sell till nuttin..yay!
1st tym..!!
Emm..V got kurang money la..dno y..
Emm..
LasLy v oni hav 2 soya beans..
BUT i say..
wad a waste..
so v FORCE ppl 2 buy..XD
So baddd laa~
BUT dat ppl oso wna buy le..
Hha..got 1 boy say..
Eii..Jordan..
C!!one big shop..sell onli 2 soya beans..XP
Kinda embarass..n funi..
Me n Mel n lauf so MUCH..
Till my tummy hurts..FUN-FUN~

D supplier/seller @ Hepi Family..
So HENSOM!!
haha..Me pantang c laki hensom..
MUZ PRAISE one..
BUT i no fall in lauf laa..
Ltr can bcome hooker arr!!
Emm..anyways..
his skin so licin..
no jrawat..
white agen..
so i wna ask him diz wed..
wad product he use..=P
Evytym he send d bun into kiosk..
He xur got smile @ me n MEL..
BUT wen he come..
Me n Mel..owes lauf..
Knot talk wan..Dno y..!!?**


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.