HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Ouch..paiN..'
Posted at 10/18/2008 06:36:00 PM
My tummy HURT o day..
dun ask me wad happen
________________________________________



Me n Chan(Ayamkuw)..
@ kiosk..
Yesterday...
Ahaha..
wid a lot of frens laaa...
V din do anyTink BTW..
Ehehe..
______________________________________________

Emm..
so b0red..
I wna eat curry chicken mix potatoes..
yUmmy..

Adowh..tak baek..kempunan nanti..XP
Emm..
Hahaha..so bored laaa..~
Oh no!?**
Me krdt omz finish..arrr!!!Nvm..
Ltr la i relod rm5 myself..
Aww..
Hehe.knot owes depend on dady 2 relod eii..
Of cz i use his money..
Urrr..yea..its lyk im depending on him..
Argh!?**anymo questions??
Lalala..XD

Humm..next year..NEW year..
Omoz laaa...
Scared..PMR diz year ady finish..
next year im gna get mine..
Im real scared..
Huff..^_______^
Emm..
Next year I tink i wna j0in PRS..onLi..
Cz i laz wna join others..
..B-O-R-I-N-K..
Oh n mb permainan dalam 2..XP
BUT havta stay fterno0n..so la-z laR..
waaaa...!???!!**
___________________________________________________________

Huff..Puff..Ouch..eii..wer did dat come 4m?
I noe im out of rhymii whymies..
BUT im dat not desperate..
___________________________________________________________

So B-O-R-E-D..T___T

daaa~


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.