HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Tired..Tired..Tired'
Posted at 10/13/2008 04:02:00 PM
Aloha!!
2dae so tiring laR..
__________________________________

Got Chan new num liaw..
XD
no nid ask ady giv..wawawa..
well actually he mizKol me la...
Emm..
2dae me n pat2 go sch mownink..
come bak noon fer PUM thingy..
Hehe..V 4got 2 couNt how many BUNS v sell..
Chappiee xur scold one..
cz v say v got write down...
________________________________________

2dae i wna go sch..
Hey 2moro my b-dae la..(14 oct)
Hepi-Hepi..
Dno wad my besties r givin me..XP
Tink so faz..
skali tgk..
dey din giv anyTink...
wak3~
___________________________________________

Jz now while w8itin fer dady..
me n pat2 hang wif Beth n d gang..
1st tym actually..
KESIAN..=D
Shes quite FUN..
BUT i no talk a lot laa..
cz i tak rpt wid dem..
wen dey start smokin..
i RUN away..
I hate d smell..
2 smelly..
BUT i tink fer dem..smokin is FUN..eww..
-no offence laaa-
I jz say wad i tink...

Den wen dady come..
v send pat home 1st..
baru v go 2 coffee shops while w8tin fer fifi n jeff2 come home from sch..
den..while @ BDC i tried 2 fyn d MAID..
-Mission Almost Impossible Done-
BUT knot fynn..T___T
So i go fyn dady lo..
BUT den i got lost...
ahahha..!?**
dah la no krdt wna kol..
lucky dady kol me..
otherwise..no go home l 2dae..

____________________________________________




< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.