HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'DARNx1000%'
Posted at 11/16/2008 08:38:00 AM

Problems
1.Laptop BROKE~
Use another 1..
2.FRENSTER on temporary maintanence since ystrd..

______________________________________________

Im B-O-R-E-D & S-A-D..
Jus lose o my PRECIOUS folder..
My peroNiLa folder..T___T
O bcos of SUM1 pendrive..Y__Y

FRENSTER another tink!!
BODO!?**
Wer r o my 2000+ frens??
Y left 9??
SICK OF TECHNOLOGY..
Its much WORSE den HEART BREAKS..
DahLaa ystrd temporary maintenence..
2dae oso!!
Ngonkkk..!!

_______________________________________

I wan a life out of TECH..

_______________________________________

1 gud tink dat happen
Neways..I jus noe dat i won 2nd 4 an eseii..
gt rm300..XD
well..its my work..BUT my dad help 2 correct my ENGLISH..

________________________________________

I hope i get d H&L job..
I hope-hope-hope so MUCH!!
So i can b away 4m o does TECH @ HOME~





< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.