HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'yo peeps'
Posted at 11/11/2008 03:16:00 PM
HarLow peeps..
my head hurts..n im still hepiLy blogging..
_______________________________________________________

Chek out dis http://peronila.piczo.com/ site..
Created by me 2dae..
BUT own by me & Vero..hak3~
n oso d bezFrenz4ever_4everFrenz crew..lols~
me duin layouts n graphics..
Vero duin advisory n stories..

Oh ye..If i was @ Patricia hous now..
i wud b swimming rite now..
wuwuwuwuwuwuw..so sad..T__T

Neways..jus now..
dat lady break my heart..Y___Y
she told my mum no 14 years old r allowed 2 work here..

Arghs!
_____________________________________________________________________


Emmm..neways..
Howdya lyk dis??



Cute eii??heee..emm..made by mee..~
jus 4 d webby me n Vero own..haha!
I lyk d recipe part..lols~

emm..i miss my frens..T__T

K laa..daaaa~


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.