HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'In love wif one song'
Posted at 12/07/2008 01:06:00 PM
So addicted 2 puspa song dee..x)

..Putuskan saja pacarmu by puspa..

kau gadisku yang cantik
coba lihat aku disini
di sini ada aku yang sayang padamu

kau gadisku yang manis
coba dekat aku disini
di sini ada aku yang cinta padamu

* walau ku tahu bahwa dirimu
sudah ada yang punya
namun aku tunggu sampai kau mau

reff:
woo woo jangan jangan kau menolak cintaku
jangan jangan kau ragukan hatiku
ku kan selalu setia menunggu
untuk jadi pacarmu

woo woo jangan jangan kau tak terima cintaku
jangan jangan kau hiraukan pacarmu
putuskanlah saja pacarmu
lalu bilang I LOVE U padaku

repeat *
repeat reff [2x]

*Fyn @ YouTube*
____________________________________

Ltr go 2 another houzy..
Finally got tv..XP
now no more B.O.R.E.D~ness..

Haha..
I brink my pendrive oso..
so i can hear puspa song so many tyms..
Den i slp late so i can hear dis song..
Luph dis song..

Tern ask me hear..
BUT i to bz..
Luckily Vero force me 2 hear..
Thx 2 emm..Tern fer askin Vero 2 hear dis song..
Hahahahaa...
_____________________________________

Lols..
Newayss..
I knot stop hearin dis song..
N i oso cant stop talkin bout it too..
HarHarHar...

I jus finish edit Patricia mei pict oo..
Now i wna submit 2 her dee...
BUT i tink 2 plain le..
Cos she onli wan 2 put frame n namess..
BUT watever la...
I oso got put bloominess..x)
________________________________

K laa..
DaaaaaaaDaaaaaaa^^

Lalu blang i love u pdakuww..


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.