HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Joe jonas a playboy'
Posted at 12/13/2008 01:48:00 PM
Thu, 13 November 2008 at 12:04 am
Taylor Swift: Joe Jonas Cheated On Me

Taylor Swift is laying it all out there, calling her ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas a cheater.

“[Joe and actress Camilla Belle] have been together for months,” Taylor tells OK!. “That’s why we broke up.” (Joe dumped Taylor over a 27-second phone call just last month. You do the math.)

It was reported yesterday that Joe, 19, has a new older love, 10,000 B.C. star Camilla, 22.

When asked if she and Joe are still friends, Taylor curtly replied, “We don’t talk.” (They haven’t talked since the break-up call.)
_____________________________________

D news i found @ http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/11/13/taylor-swift-joe-jonas-cheater
Hehee..
I read Jue cBox..
She n Steph B was talkin bout Joe n TayLor a long tym ago..
I hav no tym 2 google him..
BUT finally 2dae i foun d tym..XD
Neways..
O hensom dudes r playboys..=]
BEWARE..hahaha..^^
______________________________________

Dat dae,
I read bout Miley Love Lyf..
She n Nick Jonas broke up a long tym ago..
I dno y..
Mb cos Nick wif Selena Gomez..
N dats y Miley mock n make fun of Selena on uTube..
o mb dey break up cos Miley kiss another dude..haha=]
N 7 things by Miley is refering 2 Nick..

I noe i receive news bout celebs 2 long..haha~
________________________________________

Newayss..
I jus got bak from 2nd hous..
I bareLy slp der..
1st nite..
I onLi slp 3 hourss..=]
Cos i cant slp..cos i w8 fer sum1 2 reply my sms..
so stupid hor..hehe..
I cant slp..so i disturb DB slp..
4am+ i wake her up..
Jus 2 sms wid me..

2nd dae..
Siaw Ching n Mei Ching cum wid 3 kids..n a guy..XD
Kuzies from Cbuu..

2nd nite..
I slp late..
acTually was suppose 2 slp early..
otherwise i cant wake up 7am nex dae..
wna go home cos Uncle Abdullad cumin 2dae..
N my dad havta get sum news from him..
Newayss..
My mum force me 2 wake up..=[
Den i slp on d sofa..
Haha..
den she force me 2 wake up agen..
Den i eat sumTink n drink sum Taffeine..(Tea)
N den..i slp bak..XP
Den v wen bak..
I slp agen..
11am+ i woke up..
n take a bath..hek3~
so i can on9..=]
_________________________________

K laa..
Nuttin 2 talk bout..
DaaaaDaaaa^____^



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.