HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Got tagged by Sharon Jie'
Posted at 1/15/2009 05:07:00 PM


I wanna tag…..

1. ChaCha The Arrow

2. Vero~Ika

3.JuLiana

4. Joelle

5. Sharon Jie

6. Teng Teng Jie

7. Shawna Jie

8. Patricia Mei

9. Princess

10. Ice Jie

How do you know 1?

Stay under 1 ro0f...

What would you do if you never meet 2?
I'll miss herr..

What would you do if 3&4 dated you?
Ewww...

Do you think 5&6 make a good couple?
waaa...

Do you think 7 is attractive?
Shes EMO pretty..

Do you know anything about 8’s family?
Nop..=)

Tell me something about 9?
Shes from Singapore..

What language do 2 speak?
BM..

Who is 3 going out with?
ermm..hu ahh..??

How old is 4?
14(2009)

When was the last time you talked to 5?
Err..sad 2 say nvr..TT

Who’s 6 favourite singer?
err..luk!!a birdd..xD

Would u date 7?
Nooo..

10 single?
yepp..=)

What is 9’s last name?
lAlalala...~

Which school does 2 go to?
sme sch lyk me..

What do you think about 3?
My pretty meii..xD


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.