HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Hepi CNY!!'
Posted at 1/26/2009 05:07:00 PM
2dae ady collect RM20..TT~
+ mama $$=RM10
+ Mum $$=RM20
equals=RM50..
Hvn count in auntie2,uncle2..ahaha!!~
(me so showoff)
Ngeeekkkk!!~
_____________________________

Jus now wen 2 Kasama Resort..
2 bz sum fren of dad..
turns out my dad fren wife mother is related 2 my mum...
waaaaaaa....=)
Den wen i go in the lif 2 go 2 d 3rd floor..
sudenly d lif closee..
n oni me n my lil bro in d lif..
n my mum wna cum in...
Den i go EEEPPPPP!!~
Den d lif door open...fiuhh!~
My mum said dat i was scaredd...xD
_____________________________

Dat dae "sum1" go say dis,dat bout Pat..
He say Pat ady not fresh lerr..
dis,dat...
Den i angry @ him lerr..
Me & Pat go mbush him @ klass..ehehe..
He din admit oo..=b
His scared..ahahaha!!
BTW,he is CHAN BOON FONG!!
Biar u dun hav fren..
Priscilla BADDD!!Ngekk..:D
____________________________-

K laaa..
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.