HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'on9 por a while nee'
Posted at 1/08/2009 03:31:00 PM
I caj my ipod..
While blogging..
_________________

U noee..
Ady how many daes din blog..
Lyf feel so empty...
_______________________

On Mondae(5 Jan)..
Go 2 sch lerr..
I havta wake up early..TT
Me got panda eyes..ahaha!!

Meet wid many frenss..
BUT i mish my fternoon session frenss/teacherss..

I go in class..
den wen class omos start i wna go out..
c0s i wonder y d teacher hvn come it yet..
den..
dis teacher say..
PRISCILLA TAWIE..
I was lyk..how she noe my name..
she ask me is dis 2 Biru??i say yess..
U noe..
I tot she is hu lerr..
rpa2nya Ezra Voon mum...xD

BUT 2 bad Melvina din come..
cos she omos lose herself..YY
Shes @ hospital 4 a few daes..
_______________________________

Tuesday(6 Jan)
So funny lerrr..
BUT bad2..cos my name got written by d prefects..

Vro c green spider on her buk..i tink..
den she do sumtink..
d spider fly 2 me..
N i was lyk AHHHH!!!
n d spider wen 2 my btol..
I try 2 hit it away...
BUT den my btol fall..
so i go n get it laa..
den..d spider was hangin on it..
I quickly threw my btol 2 my BM teacher..=b
His pants wet...lol..
_______________________________

Wednesdae(7 Jan)
got asembly...
Me n vro non stop talking...lol~

D headmaster say if v din brink our PJK clothes,
ltr v havta sewa it lerrr...ewwww~

dat dae lyk normal..
Nuttin rili happen...
I tink...xD

Onli dat i got hit on da head..
c0s i talk a lot durink class...
__________________________________

Thurdae(8 Jan[2dae])
Hummmmm....

I got scolded durink science lesson..
cos d teacher din hear me rite..
I say nuttin happen..
she was lyk..dun tink me i tink...
i ordy tell u..blablabla...

I got wet..spr wet cos d rain spr heavy..
got scolded..=(

Jus now..
Sejarah tym...
C.Jessing ask me 2 answer sum ques..
den i answer...
den he ask me 2 koL sum1..
so i luk aroundd...
N i say Shing Wang..
Den evry1 was lyk eee..yerrrr...-make sum noise-

____________

Daaaaaaaaaaaaa~






< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.