HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'too xcited'
Posted at 1/01/2009 03:18:00 AM
Now ady 3:18am..
I cant sleep..TT
__________________

Jus now i wen 2 Aunt Rose hous..
2 BBQ fer New Year..ehehe!!...
So fun lerr..
i dance n sing lyk i nvr dance n sing..
Ehehe..wid MariLyn loe..
shes stiL d old gurL i noe..no change..
xcept her hair..xD

Newayss..
Jus now sumtink hurtfull hapen..
I rang Tern upp..
n i ask wad he do..
n o he does is lauf ot loud wid his palss..
Hate,hate,hate!!

N o ye..
i drank wine jus now..
Blueks..it tasted horible..aahaha!!xD
I got a headache fter dat..lols..

2dae was riLi a fun dae fer me..
w8..
isnt it ystrdy??xD
Blurr,Blurr..ahaha!!
____________________

K laa..
Daaaaaaaaaaa^^


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.