HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Cant concetrate..=(
Posted at 3/30/2009 04:50:00 PM
"Sumdae u fyn my dissaperance in yer dream,
u realise how bad u nid me,
n dat u began to apreciate me..."

_____________________________________

Can't concetrate lh..TT

I oni did penghargaan n Kaedah kajian nee,,

sobsss...

My heart HURTss lotsss...hue3

Dno til wen i can stand it..

It rili DAMN hurts...
_______________________________________

I den realise wad im going to lose,
BUT i jus dono wad to do,
BUT cryy..
Mby everytink happen foe a reason,
I just dun understand,
Wad i did i do to deserve o dis pain..
Mby its tym to sacrifice and let go,
BUT if dat happen,
Dats mean im selfish..
No!I won stop in the middle,
I try n walk..
BUT i dun tink i can,
Im just scared..
Scared of losing sumone dat i care,
Not agen!!
NeveRrr..s0bss..
BUT i jus dono wad to do,
o i noe,is to b EMO and cry my pain silently..

SILENT CRIES,,


I just dun understand,
y o dis happen in one dae,
mby God is trying to test me,
BUT i dun tink i can pasS..

BUT,
im a christian,
O i jus gotta do now,
is relaxx..
N hope God gives me d besS..

RELAX,,

Let's jus hope,
its o a dream,
N wen i wake up,
I wil lauf wif HER~..
N i wil make HIM hepii..
Lyk owes..

JUST HOPING,,

Am i being to sensitive?
c0s me n HIM stil 2gether,
jus dat i dno wadsup wif HIM since jus now,
im afraid to lose,
Im afraid his lyk other GUYS ive meet,
Im afraid...

AFRAID,,

I miss her laufter,
dat make a dae perfect..

BesFrens4ever_4everBesFrens,,





< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.