HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Fiuuuhhhh'
Posted at 3/05/2009 03:03:00 PM
Priscie Her..

Ystrdy on9 but 2 lazy 2 update blog..
n,n oso reply cmnts @ fs bh..XD
_______________________________

Ystrdae(4 Mac)..haiz!!
Ckg Jessing kawenkan me & titus..
ewwwww...
shud b vero wif him bh..TT
Neways,,
Titus threw water at Vero..
BUT kena me akhiryh..
Den i throw @ him oso..
BUT terkena Terry & Boniface..
ahahaha!!
Den Terry go n simbah byk2 air @ me..
huhuhuhuhuh..
my uniform,beg,buks,evn shoes wet..YY~
Den i kejar him kluar klas..
nang malu I..ahahaha!!^^

Wad happen 2dae??hmmm,,
Jus now kantoii me wif Pat..
I write her pict Pat ngegehh..
Den she c lh..
BUT luckily she din question me much..fiuuhh!!~

O ye,,
On Mondae(2 Mac)
I take mel pict..
Den sudenly bhyn me got ckg faathienn bh..
My PS teacherr..
Kantoii lh tek..
He say "HAH!JGN BWA HP"..
N i wus lyk..
OMG!since wen dat teacher bhyn me..=D
________________________________________

Still @ Alan Saloon..

Oh ye..
On Sundae i cut my hair @ Alan Saloon @ Boulevard..
Neways,,
my sis pay rm35 4 d lousy work...
on Tuesdae i ask Jess 2 make it short & nycer..
n yea..she cut nycer..=)

Jess bhyn der..xD

jus now got pameran @ my skul..
buks lh..
oso got college n evn hair..
n i found out d ppl hu cut ppl hair..
is d sme ppl hu cut my hair..
Lousy..XD
dh lh dey cut ppl hair 4 free..TT~
if i noe,,
i cut my hair jus now n not dat dae arr..
_____________________________________

Its luks..DEAD..ahaha..Dead edit..jus lyk Vero said..XD
Neways,,
background is @ Kiosk PUM..Our tempat lepak..

Banduan Tandas-Beth,Me,Vro-

Us 4..Pity dem 2..

Vero & Boniface..-Tak sesuai-

Vero & Terry-Kiutezz..-
____________________________________________


Made by mee..=D

K lh..
Daaaaaaaaaaaa~



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.