HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Rain,Rain,Rain..'
Posted at 3/13/2009 04:41:00 PM
Thunder..huff!~
______________________

On Tuesdae(10 Mac) so sad bh..;-(
My hp go 4 holidae wid da teacher..uhuhuhu..
luckily oni 1 dae holidae,,
Vero hp oso kna rmps..
Cian~
Hers 1 teacher ady donate 2 ppl loe..

On Wednesdae(11 Mac),,
dady cum skul n meet ckg eileena..
den get my hp..yay!!
BUT wen i cum bak,,
Haiz!!
My bat empty..huhuhuhu..sad2..

On Thursdae(12 Mac),,
DARN!!
I hate Micheal Quek!!~
He ask ppl 2 maen tembak tym ujian..
so weird~
So i saylh..
Ee ckg!mna blh ajr bdk2 maen tembak..
Nnti mrk ggl mcm mna??
Trus he say,,
SHUTUP u!!I noe ur father,ltr i tel him..
HUH!!
I was lyk..
Wad the!!,,
Correctlh wad i say..CHICKEN!!

On Fridae(13 Mac),,
Holidae!!
No nid 2 c Micheal Quek face..yay!!
Neways,,
Jus now..Vero giv me 6 buns 2 share wif da others..
I end up eating 3..waaaaa...
Alice was lyk,
waaa!!Priscilla u eat sum much ar...XD
Den vero nyc2 blanja chicken..
rm2 1..so stupid..XP
___________________________________

O ye,,
evry dae i teman kapel VeroCent bh...=D
so funni..ahahahhaha!!~

K lh...
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa~




< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.