HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Bad dae'
Posted at 6/12/2009 11:39:00 PM
Sobs~
2dae whole dae bad mud..T__T
i dno y i bad mud,wen he go 4 kdt polis..
so senCtive lerrr..
Bt cRiusly bh..
evr since,gt kdt polis pict in his hp,
i kbratan wna giv him go bh..T_______T
___________________

Ga,ga~
hahahahahaha!!...
____________________

n0w he ady slp ler..huks..
n01 2 msj xcept fer olga..wad 2 do..
he s0 tired bh...T__T

jang jus me on9 @ ym..
s0 i quit playing ps2,jus 2 chat wif him...
but i ady @ ym,he plak off9..
hsy!!..
______________________

newayss,,
las nyt,an0ther weird dream lh...huhu~
got dis one gh0st gurl..kips on hunting me n my frens..
she keep on killing o my cl0sest frens bh...
s0 dat wan,one!!,,
neways,,
evrytym she cums 2 hunt ppl/kill ppl..
xur g0t "kisah traher" s0ng bh..
i dno wad/wh0se is dat...
BUT my fren hu i dno hu appear in my dream said s0..
ahahahaha!!..s0 n0w i wna g0ogle d s0ng l0e...
ady 2 dae,i dreamt d same tink..
n0t same tink lh,jus lyk c0ntinue wan bh..
n,n 2nd tym dream dat tink,ady got new husband l0e..
s0 errr...huh!==
_____________________

n,n
jus n0w mumy left me al0ne wif fifi n jeff agen..haizz!..
s0 n0ty ar dem...lol~
______________________

+i tink i f0und d s0ng "kisah teraher"..
dn0 izit d sme tink on0t..haha!!..
i fyn @uTube..
Urr...n0t d 0ne..nvm..lol..hahahaha!!..=D
_______________________

dats ol..=*
dhaaaaaaaaaaa~



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.