HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'BezFrenz4ever_4everFrenz'
Posted at 6/21/2009 12:50:00 PM
Since i hav d whole tym in d world ryt nw..
i might as well do sumtink gud..
Lyk blogging hw best my frens are..lol~
___________________

Im gonna start frm my closest besfrens to my nt closest besfrens..
hahaha!!..evnthough we're bezfrens,bt we rarely sharpen our closnest..haha!!
____________________

MeLvina SeLvia

Melvina,,I n0e her since form 1 ady loe..haha!!=]
shes d one hu cant run away frm me in class..
i mean,i mean..shes d one hu owes gets a sit near me..
n0 matter whether its d teacher hu ch0se our seat onot..
shes d one i owes shares my secret wif..o of it..lol~
evnthough wad i tell her,she owes criticise it..haha!!..
n d weird tink is,i nvr get hurt bein wif her..

Melvina,,she luphs to lecture ppl by usin christian..

b4 v were frens,she use 2 b my silent enemy..lol..
u n0e wad i mean?i mean,i dno hu is she @ 1st..
bt she owes talk bout me bhindly..wif sum gals in my cls..
nvm2..haha!!..v g0t cl0ser fter Angelina m0ve..

Sumtink shes understanding bt sumtyms shes jus bein anoying..
lol..haha!!..

__________________

VeRoNica AtraSia

Vero,Ika,Roik!!..
She is my twin..haha!!..

Wen she 1st m0ve hir las year,i t0t she was a snob..
bt it turns out,shes jus crazy lyk me..bt crazier..
shes l0ud,n i owes havta sc0ld her 2 shush up..
bt she still do it..s0 an0ying~haha!..

She owes blanja me..=]
she s0 kaya mah..can put on bread...
Bt i owes ejek her bc0s of her size...hahahah!!..
n,n shes kiut..emphasize on da kiutt..^^

Apart frm Melvina,she is an0ther one of my besfrens,
hu keeps my secret..

Sumtyms..she hurts my feelings..Bt nvm..i dn wan 2 mke a fuss..
dn wan lo0se her s a fren...+she owes help me..
bt sumtyms,if i get to hurt,i will run away frm her..haha!..
oni mel n dby n0es dat..lol~

Sumtyms,me n her owes talk the sme tink @ d sme tym..
c0incidence..haha!!..we sma palak mah..=b

___________________


Dibby BaiNer

Dby,,
we're nt dat cl0se anym0re..
since dis year..

bt if we lepak 2gether,we lyk ank m0nyet lyk dat..
hahahaha!!=D

in cls,she seld0m wna lepak wid me,vero n mell..
she owes lepak wid Andryana n pat @ d bak der..

bt wad i n0e,if u wan bois num..
she hav many..lol..haha^^v

n lastly,wen she mrjk,
dn breath near her..dn t0uch her..dn evn talk 2 her..
bkn apa,ltr die early bh..haha!!..=]
dats y i scared 2 mke her angry/mrjk..
ltr i plak yng kena..haha!!..=]

_________________

PatriCia SaMueL

Sa~Mi~EuL
wen v meet,v owes koL out our father nme 1st..
rude3..hahahahha!!shhhhh~

Patricia is d one hu owes mkes me angry 4 n0 reas0n...
i mean,she din d0 anytink oso,i can get angry..haha!!..
mby its her guts dat makes me angry..ngee~
true bh...

Bt i still wna hang wif her,c0s shes fun 2 hang wif..
lol..open minded??..mby..~
60% of my secrets she keep...lol...
i dn wn 2 tel much,ltr she sbar it wen i mke her cry..
i scared mah..hahaha!!...=D

o yh,v less lepak2 @ skull..
bt we owes lepak2 @ 2syn der...haha...:b
s0 we're cl0ser @ 2syn..

________________________

N0 m0re besTies 2 talk b0ut..
nvm,lets talk b0ut my cl0se non besfrens..=]
________________________

OlGa IngaN

Las year,we use 2 b cl0se by frenster..
bt den,ptus cmnt..haha!!..
dis year,we sme 2syn liao..s0 g0 bak 2 rapat agenlh..

ngee,,
she same palak wid me os0..
a lil bitlh..shes fun n sumtyms a devil..
haha!!..i os0 terikut2..

shes pretty..^^v..
bt nw,mby bc0s of her new hair,she luks thin..lol..

nw,i owes msj her..hee~
we owes share2 mslh..=]
@ 2syn oso...

shes funny,sumtyms an0ying...
bt if she gt frens,she bcum craziiee...
+i jus n0e many ppl hate her bh..ish2...~
n,n shes p0pular am0ng d bois...=b

_______________________

SleFiaTi

d y0ungest in my list...=b

newayss,,
i ady l0ng tym din c her bh..huhuhu~

we use 2 crazy2 msj till 2am+...
bt nw ady n0 m0re,c0s she ady bcum clcm user..
huhu!she din mish me dats y..

last yr,we gla2 in d bus/van...
wen we use bus aher tahun,we owes buli Putra Jr..
hahaha!!..i mish dat tym..=')
Bt nw its o gone..

Last tym,i use 2 buli her..
on d last dae of skul last yr,i kbratan wna c her walk down d bus..
b4 she go down,i buli her 4 d last tym..=')

nw we ady jrng lepak 2gether agen..
i mish 20o8..mby d bestest year of my lyf..
i mish sSi ptng..i mish edgar..=]
i mish om0s o...hukx~

___________________________

Mby dats ol...




< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.