HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'I hate hw much i luph u,boi'
Posted at 6/24/2009 10:32:00 PM
LaLaLa~
cant slp lh..
jus nw,cum bak trus slp frm 5+ til 9+..
haha!!xD
_____________

Js nw gt club kwrtwnan..=]
ckgu..oh2..uhum2,Mdm flowrese blnja us mkn bh..
yipeee?!!..;D
Haiyh me,mmg kaki mkn wanlh...

neways,,
Mdm flowrese say dat we wiL go hiking @ m0unt san2bong on 4 July..
yay2!!..+its oso d dae,wer America merdeka bh!..=b
______________

Veroooo!!~
I wan m0ve skuL..TT
Gapor sucks 200%..
huhukss~
lets m0ve 2 sumwer,wer it is nt...
2 gangsterism,vandalism,chinese-salism(1st tym hear)..
umm,wad agen..
ahhh...
Ngegeh-da-lism...n,n pa gk hoe?..
dnolh...hahahahaha!!..xD
bt,shhhh~dn tell ppl we 2 wna m0velh..
mel,dby,pat oso dno v wan m0ve..haha!!=]
_____________

Js nw pat angry @ Vero 4 sum kapel reas0ns..
i redhakn pat..huh!~
pity2..

neways,,
I can feeL it...
I can feeL...I can feeL ckgu margaret ksh syng wen i hold her hands bh..
hahahaha!!xD jus nw,i wan stand up fter asembly..
bt i lazy..s0 i mnta bntuan from her lh..
s0 she trik me up..sudenly i feel s0,um..t0uch...haha!~
unkn0wn y bh..nw i rsa brslh c0s 0wes bsing drink her kls..
_____________

o yh,stupididiotbab0onfo0n2 video..xb
_____________

Huh!~
neways,,ckgu ellena say,
sumdae..jus sumdae..
she will brink me,vero,pat,jess,jenn,chels g0 jmpa pk hem..
2..hmm..2..hmmm...
2 rep0t b0ut ckgu jessing...

ckp psl him,ystrdy i cntng d mja grulh..
i write "anti-jesing"..
kcianyh him~
_____________

n den..
mel n sum1,2gether2 bh..haha!!=]
me g0 n smbng2 kn dem..
ngee~
_____________

K lh..
enuf liao...
dhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.