HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  '*ah choo!*'
Posted at 7/18/2009 03:32:00 PM
Ah choo!uhuk2...~
_____________________

dis mornink i go 2 skul...rjn neh..:b
Haha!!go skul 2 paint d clsro0m nee..hahaxx~
Me,mel,pat n dby hav cum..:)
Vero din cum,c0s she rjn..
+pictures @ d blow post...^____^

N,n yess izzuan..cindrella oso can w0rk marx..xD

Fter cum bak frm skul,
i go MJC..:)
dady hav meeting der..lol
s0 i lepak @ scR,cri mkn...hehexx~
+i wna sman d ppl der bh..huhu!
dey din lyn me...TT
trpksa i go n lyn dem bh..haiz!
b4 i go scR,i go 7,11..
buy kit kat.."take a break"...:)
hahahaxx!!

Fter dat,i go home...
trus on9..:b
wna blog bout 2dae bh..haha!!~

+dat dae @ 2syn maths..
on Thursdae(16 july o9)...
teacher say "Bdo km ne!" @ me bh....
c0s i say,i concentrate m0re @ 2syn den i do @ skul..
haha!!xD
he say,ill make my teacher sad..:b
__________________

O yeaa,gt more pict on 2dae...:)

Mel taking photo of me,taking photo of her...:)

Cindrella zman purba..:D

Mel luk kiut....^^

Dby luk kiut to0...^^

_________________________

K lh...
dhaaaaaaaaaaaA~

___________________________

I act as if nuttin happen,
n dat nuttin goin 2 change..
i hope my dreams will cum true..
Bt my lyf is not a fairy tale...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.