HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Bla-blass'
Posted at 7/02/2009 01:47:00 PM
Tired+mish him lots..TT
______________________

Neways,,
jus found ot,
Jess/shar0n(3J)/Azib oso sme 2syn lyk me..
haiz!1st2 is nic...>.<
Nvm2..2syn fuL ady bh..hahaxx!!
s0 much ppL adyy..

neways,,
Vero in tr0uble..lol
c.chiang sc0ld her n edwin c0s of deir peka w0rk..
nsb vero din cum..haha!!=]

Mel n pat,
knew b0ut my love2 b0ok ady..
i sh0w it 2 dem lerr..
actually,was meant 4 mel oni...
bt pat temp me by taking ot her glitter pen..xD
______________

Js nw,
eRt i make dis adorable"ban batu karang"..
yum2..bweekkk..haha!!=b
evn mel agree its yuckyy..
nt bc0s v dn0 make bh...
bt i tink pat angguk2 oni..
bt tak ikhlas say nyc..=b
Haha!lucky vero/dby din cum..
otherwise,nt enuf bh...
hahahaha!!

o eyeaa..
vero h0neym0on wid edwin..
c0s b0th of dem,absent..
haha!
________________

Mish em!

dhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...=*


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.