HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Lazielh..'
Posted at 7/31/2009 10:18:00 PM
Dotss~
____________________

2dae?...

Ystrdy 2syn maths teacher so grumpy..sobs!=.=
+tern hp hampir kna rmps..
shud teach him a lesson..
n,n arang prefects nt sporting..:P
______________________

Hmmm..

Pat lie agen...=.=!
Nvr bertaubat neh..haizz!!=.=
______________________

BTW,i dreamt bout sumtink js nw..
it make me realise sumtink..:)

My prents bought a hous in da city..
pretty though..mny ro0ms..hehexx~

so one dae,me,mel n vero meet up..
den we brtebung wid deyda..
Cun she brink a guy 4 vero..xD

bt i dno,
4 sum reason d boi berkepit wid me..

den he pulls my hand..
brink me 2 his mtorckal...
n ask me 2 hug him frm bhyn,
c0s he will drive fast2..

so i ignore his request...n js smile d whole way..:)

bt den,he stop..
he ask me 2 sit in front,n he den he will hug me n drive frm bhyn..
so i angguk2 onilh...
den,wen he drives fast2..i can feel wind...:D
n den i started 2 scream n talk 2 him..
i feel bhagia..:]

wyl dat,vero jeles..xD
so she tell tern..
s0 i scared lh..huuhuhuh!!
llu i w0ke up..haiz!

I learn dat,
Love is not onli lust bt d memories dat was created... ;]

__________________________

Js nw,me,mel,pat do vero sej kja kursus..:)
me do oms o..hehee~
+omos kna mrh ckgu chiang c0s of my stupidness..:P

neways,,
ckgu jessing change....:)

+wen tym rhat, me,mel,pat w8 @d apd ro0m 4 him..
wid esha,c.S.,bona n hiroh...:)

s0 wen he came..
dey o sang hepi bdae 2 him..
i tot wad~
upayh dey js play2 oni..dey actually wna boro radio..xD

+he say his bdae on 31st august..
eyeaa..ryt!x)
______________________

+he put me on kuiz merdeka..
i was lyk.."wad d heck!"..=.=

k lh,dhaaaaaaaaaA..:)


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.