HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'nGai-nGai'
Posted at 7/30/2009 02:14:00 PM

VANESSA INGAI is bak 2 hunt me agen..:)
nvm2..ahahahahaha!!

ystrdy i bought my lil fishy nidss..:)
i)fud
ii)anti-chlorine
iii)partner



hehikss~
Luph demmm..:)
_________________________

Nw wn b emo2 1st..:/

U say i din do my w0rk, got bh..!
is dat u dun bother 2 chek my work..

wen i brsmgt brink buk,
u dun wn c wad i do..

wen i lazy brink,u scold2 me..

others work u c one by one evry dae...


i gt past up lh,my work o gud2 bh..

nw u say me useless..


is u dat dun wan giv me any attention bh..
u oni n0e hw 2 scold me oni..

dats d oni attention i get..

nw i lazy do wad u say..

i dn wan giv u any attention..

i dn care wad u say bout me agen..
:|
___________________________

Js nw durink ERT,we make strawberry jam cake..:)
yeeee~yummy2..i wan mke wen i free..hee~
+dis is d last dae we get 2 cuk..*tears*
____________________________

Dis gurl knot stop dreamin,owes dream..
-Ckgu Chiang

K lh,
dhaaaaaaaaaA~


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.