HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Ngekk!'
Posted at 7/22/2009 11:53:00 PM
Hw 2 slp?.. TT
__________________________

Wad is d meaning of lyf?,,
wen we dn hav it perfectly done?..
Izit destiny?..
I dn feel hepi @ ol...
sumtyms i jus feel lonly,n bored..
sumtyms,i wna jus run awayy..
n nvr cum bak..

I do wish upon a star,
2 hav a wonderfuL lyf...
lyk d ones i read in a fairy tale book...

Bt i sumtyms understand,
y lyf was nvr dat perfect..

sumtyms,
i js wish dat im a doll..
bein control by lil gurls wif big dreams,
of bein d best,n 2 b lyk cindrella..
2 js smile n nvr frown..
2 nvr understand n 2 nvr feel..

Bt its stiff..

Lyfs unfair!its so unperfect...

i learn frm xperience,
2 make lyf perfect,one must tink perfectly 1st..
i in the other hand,
make lyf the best,2 nvr regret a tink..
So i mus tink d best..i mus nvr regret!

I move on lyf,lyk a roller coaster...
I jump up n down..Till my feet hurts...
I climb,i fall...its a test of patience..

Moving into tym was ezy,
but leaving it,is d hardest part of lyf...

Lyf unperfect!nuttin perfect...

-PrisCie_Lil-GurL-wiD-mNy-taLes-


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.