HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'so slow dis fs..TT'
Posted at 7/13/2009 02:52:00 PM
so slow wan dis fs,,
slow till i can slp 4 a few tyms..
n den take bath 4 3 tyms..
haha!=.="
im starting 2 sound lyk syamsul mdium...TT
_______________________

neways,,
js nw i jmpa pk hem 4 sum sort of reason..
haha!!xD
i jmpa wid pat lh...im nt goin in der alone..:b
ckgu ellena ask us 2 go..
actually she say anytym can..
bt i wan it 2dae..hahaha!!xD
nw im afraid dat *sensor.sensor* wil cum n fyn me outsyd skul..TT
hahahahahaha!!:d
______________________

o yhh,
js f0und out..
ckgu ellena read my blog..haha!!x)
HYYYYEEEEE Teacher!xD
Jemput baca,jemput baca.....
bt ltr den,dn 4get nt 2 lecture me...;D
_______________________

K lh...
wna slp..ltr gt 2syn sc..TT

dhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....;*


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.