HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'wif u!'
Posted at 7/24/2009 02:47:00 PM
2dae,2dae?:/

Js nw,tym cVik ckgu kong ah fa,
brink us tour d sch..:)
haha!i tell c.ellena dat v 1st tym @ gapor..xD
neways,,
we nid 2..hw 2 say?..
nid 2,nid 2..cmnt on a few places round d sch..:D
hahahaha!!
omos o bad cmnt xcept d asrama...:)

I kna brhentikan frm ko0p..TT
s0 wad im form 3?
huhukkxx!!

Neways,,
2dae harison berluph2 wid mel..
n,n ystrdy he brluph2 wid nerosha..
s0 playboy dat b0y..hmmphh!!:|
i hate 2 c my frens get hurt~

+2moroe i can go vero hous,
bt mel cant..s0 borink..
wna ask pat n dby can onot?..
huhu!
hrp2,dey cann..*tears*
nt fun if oni me cum 2 vero hous bh..
Huksss!!

+js cum bak frm iscf..
such a touching movie v watch js nw..:)
Halleyuh!Praise the LORD~

:b

K lh,,
dhaaaaaaaaaA~



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.