HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'dn b 2 proud lh..'
Posted at 8/20/2009 10:29:00 PM
eww..
y dun u jus tell d world i ptus kwn wid u..
pke mic skali lh..
make evry1 belief im wrong..
n wen dey c d truth,
bru cdak twuk..btapa slh kw yh..
_______________

Js cum bak 2syn..
eww dat pat..ahahahaha!:D

my hp so stupid wan..TT
ystrdy n 2dae ows jam..
siaL..:P

n,n...
js nw b4 ert test,me n vero talk bout lodgelh..
wen say lodge oni,trus ttus hntak bku..
ahaha!!n den d whole conversation ttus lyk mrh2 wan..
n den wen i kna pndh ke dpn..
i scream frm front 2 bak lh..cos vero sit bak..
"vero..nnti kta ckp psl LODGE lgi."=)
den i din disteb ttus..sudenly he march 2 my place..
n wna pour water @ me..

eee..ketara btull jeles..xD
________________

Nuttin much 2dae..
js my leg kna PAP ckgu 2syen maths..

ahahahaha!!

-Dun b 2 proud,yer nuttin 2 b proud of..

K lh,
dhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.