HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Hatez~'
Posted at 8/05/2009 02:04:00 PM
I hate unperfect tinks!!
my lyf is ordy unperfect no nid 2 mke it worser..urgh!=.=

Dat aaron n shing wang?!...
go n steal my file 2 my sejarah pper...
n giv me shing wang torn one..>.<
*tears*

2moro,i wan tuntut hak..
1st i blsah dem,bru i brink dady..:P
________________

I angry2 @ tern last nyt n dis mornink..huh!
he go n hit his fren hu is a gurl..TT
stupid!:@
dh i say..dn touch other gurl,still wan touch!!hmmm..:|

+ystrdy i malu tym moral..ahaha!!
teacher ask me 2 read out d text in da buk...
bt i din listenlh..i go n make out my own text..xD
ahahaha!!stupid correction tape make me distracted..:)

ahahaha!
_________________

n,n..im addicted 2 fcebuk...=]

+my shoes so stupid..:)
gud riddance in da rubbish bin aite..hehexx~

k lh,
dhaaaaaaaaA~


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.