HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Stress dae..'
Posted at 8/12/2009 01:26:00 PM
Hsy!:@
____________________

Js nw dat ___ kes cum bak agen bh..
Summore got other ppl cum n join skali..
me oso heran...=.="

Hrmm...pntng kna mrh wn?!..:@

n,n...i hampir kna live wire...
i hampir burn myself...
Thx 2 harisson im still alive..x]

+My mood 2dae no gud,,
s0 aaron,shing wang,gay-ry kna sindir by me..:]
tym bm,tym ppl tgh bntng sumtink in d front..
i ask shing wang n aaron,y dey no bsing2??..
den i ask gay-ry y he no ask ppl 2 shutup?..:P
______________________

Tern make my mood spoilt awl2 pgi..hrrmmm..
i cum 2 sch,trus tengking pat yng taktwu pa,pa..xD
ahahahaha!!
den bc0s i n0 mo0d,i trus jdi rajin bwt hbs nota in kls..
summ0re,pat go n buy same pncil as me..hrmmm..TT
nsb tak sma wrna..if nt..haiz!=.=
s0 my mo0d dis mornink was rili2 bad..huhukss~

n,n ystrdy dby promise 2 spon lolipop..
bt she din cum 2dae..
s0 my hrpan hancurlh..huhuhuhu..;[
_______________________

Tuhan yng maha adil akan tentukan...
-Ckgu Jessing

K lh,, dhaaaaaaaaaaaaa...:]


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.