HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Anger~'
Posted at 9/12/2009 11:11:00 AM
Depressions..
__________________

Dat thursdae,me,mel,gaga n sharen go karoake box..
d rm10 one in crystal bowl..XP
gaga blnja..
but unluckily we dun hav enuf tym..
so v oni sang a few songs..TT

EGOKAH AKU?





Photos so ugly..din hav d tym 2 edit it..=)
_______________

B4 dat,me n gaga go window shopping..

Gaga..she say she dat dae c dat shirt in sumwer,she wanted 2 buy..
but her mum dun let..so she mrjk..
n wen dat dae she try,she say,sia2 oni she mrjk..=D
d shirt is super sexy bhyn..

Gaga taking pictures..i tot i can hyd frm d camera..
upayh cant..=D

Suci dn bersih..[white]

Us two..**
___________________

Im currently writting an essay on Sarawak..
d prize is rm1000..=0
im taking dis opportunity 2 buy my nids..
XD

ahahahahha!!
__________________

Hate bigboobiesshowingoffbitchingaround her..=)

XP

Urgh..Plsss~

Dhaaaaaaaaaaa.....!




< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.