HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Backstabberss'
Posted at 9/10/2009 01:16:00 PM
D last tink i nid nw is a backstabber...
_________________

I nid 2 jump..
_________________

Shes a four-timer backstabber..

Frm last tym till nw,nvr stop palat ppl...haiz!
___________________

Neways,,
so long din update..No mud..
But xur no1 hrp me 2 update lh hoe..:D

I do blog pn 4 fun oni..

I lurve Pet Society..
___________________

Tern ordy got new num..
Bt,Bt..wer is he nw hoe?
dis mwnink oso din msj me..TT

1st2 he test me wid his new num..
XP
__________________

I dno if dis will turn out long..
__________________

Ehumm,,
dat mondae(7/9/o9)~
got 2synlh..bt i din cum in b4 recess,
so teacher kol me a monkey..
haha!
Dat bitch say i go karoake bh..ee..
skar-tyy..
actually me n olga go window shopping..
ahaha!=D
___________________

K lh,,
DhaaaaAaaaaA~


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.