HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  '...Chayaa!'
Posted at 9/21/2009 02:40:00 PM
Chayyaaa!
_________________________

Ystrdy go 2 3 hous oni..
=)

Burp!cho fuL lerr..
ahaha!

I ate a lot..
n on the 3rd hous gt laksa..
bt,bt..i cant eat..
shiats!

TT

1st go 2 Dato Habsah Harun hous..
2nd go 2 Dato Rahman Yaakob hous..
3rd go 2 Datin Fatimah hous..

..lol..
___________________

I feel lyk im gonna fall dwn..
meeting aaron n geng 2nyt..
yayh!

:D

Dhaaaaaaa!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.