HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'History~'
Posted at 9/01/2009 03:19:00 PM
Lotsa Gardenias' brought home by my sis last saturdae(29/08/09)..=)
ahahahaha!!
___________________

Sundae nyt wen 2 Vita hous..
Vanessa bdae..=)
_______



Bdae Gurl!=)

Vita..hehe..=)

Candid!Aaron just fnish candid me..xD

Plepak..=)

Sugi!candid pict 2..A lousy one too..:D
_________

Fter gibson go bak,me n aaron go out of d hous..
n sit @ a pavement not farlh..=)
c0s in d hous so hawt..

aaron ask me bout my test lh..
i bla3 4 awyl,d nxt minute i knew,he was testing my sejarah skil..
ahaha!!i make him feel annoyed..:D

he evn tell me dat he'll b der,if i nid 2 break up..=.="
He say,he will help by calling my bf..
n say dat,"HEY U!SHE'S WIF ME..+MY WEE WEE IS BIGGER DEN URS"..
I wus lyk.."GILA KH!I NOE HW 2 PTUS MY SELF LH.."..XP
I pretend 2 dno wad is wee wee,so i ask lh..haha!!

He ows say me bdo!mcmlh he pandai..=X

we chatted till 9+ lh..den me go bak lerr..
Borinklh go bak early..TT
___________________

We go bak 2 2nd homelh..=)
ehehe~

i go bak pun,jus watch 1957,Malaya sumtink2 movie on TV2..
ok lh..i rmbr sum part of wad happen in my sejarah buk..haha!!:)
___________________

Den d nxt dae go untie rose hous,
c Jenna bby..=)

HazeLynda..
___________________

O iyha,nw tern havta curi2 use hp..
pity him,, ='(

Bt @ least v still can keep in touch lh..=]

HEPI MERDEKA DAE!?!..

Dhaaaaaaaaa...



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.