HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Nyt at BDC..'
Posted at 9/03/2009 10:20:00 PM

Fuhhhh~!
_____________________

My hp dumbass arh..TT,

I go 2syen js nw..=)
but b4 2syen,me,mel,pat,olga n sharen go lepak @ everise..
hahahahaha!!
___________________

We go kar0ake 1st at d kar0ake box in everise..=)

Pat.

Olga.

Pris.

Mel.

Sharen.
______________

We sang 6 songs..=)

i)3 mlm,tanpa bintang-fiq
ii)Dat evanescence song wich i 4get
iii)Dun speak-No doubt
iv)Black Parade-MCR
v)With You-Avril Lavigne
vi)Wen ur gone- Avril Lavigne
____________

Got mny ppl c..=)
v angguk2 onilh hear dem cmnt..ahahaha!!

Den omos tym 2syn start,so we go dwn..
sdng we go down,olga say wna try shirt..
so me oso 4loe..
Bt chek2,me,pat,mel brpsh wid olga n sharen..:P
Olga brink sharen go c gelang..
me brink pat n mel c shirt..ahahaha!!
i wna try dem on,n take pict..
i ajk mel n pat,bt dey dun wan..
i wan try,bt dey mbebel..so i say,1 shirt,1 shirt..XP

so i take 1 shirt,n 1 skirt..


Nyc onot?=)
Mel say its ok,but d skirt not cun..hehe~
(antap got price tag der)
XD
____________

Den i go out dressing ro0m,n c another shirt i wna try..
so i just get n get n get..
Pat n mel mbbel..:D

Dis one oso nyc..=)
d jeans i hav ady..ahahaha!!

Den pat oso wna try..:P
mel say,pat scold me,bt den she do it herself..
ahahaha!!



Omgosh!kiut shirt..TT
n,n pat luk more ok wid d dress,if she is thinn..
sayng yh..~

N hir cumes d twinnies...=)



Dis dress,i kol it.."Clubbers Special"...
ahahahhahaha!!:D

______________________


Gotta buy o my angan2s...:)

PMR is 4 more weeks..TT

Dhaaaaaaaaaaaa...



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.