HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'pictures of us!'
Posted at 9/17/2009 09:31:00 PM
......
___________________

Sha-La-La-La~Weeee...
Howeedaee!

Haiz!bt mdm chiang say oni 2 hours a dae..
haiz!..

PMR,PMR,PMR!!
__________________

Ystrdy tym ujian bhsa cina,sum of 3 bru go 2 ptih,sum go hju,sum go magenta..
me n vero n mel go putih..
v tot is a nytmare..^^..bt actually oklh..hehe~
pat,dby go hju..

den wen @ putih,v play2 hp..ahaha!!xD

ckgu p0c0ng owes kuar kls..giv us chance oni..=)

den ckgu spencer plak,giv us chance eventhough his sitting in kls..xD
ders dis one boi,his parent kol..i tink?..antap d bunyi ringing..
he trus pick up..haha!

den wen ckgu pocong msa..
wen he go out,me,vero n mel boro jason phone..
v c video..=D
tgh v c-c sudenly ckgu pocong cum in..
wna go nxt 2 us..
haha!
i tink he n0es bh..

den msa he bsyd me..
he talk 2 me,
ckgu-"mak km cna kh?"..
me-"yLh ckgu..=D"
ckgu-"ptutlh..bpa iban lh?=)"..
me-"yLh ckgu..yng hri 2 ckgu pluk2 dgn dia 2lh..xD"..
ckgu-"tgk nma.."..
*me giv him my name tag*
*read2*
ckgu-"ohh!ini yng fung chan(chan boon fong!) ambil hri 2 kh?
me-"yerr ckgu...*malu2*.."
"genggam my head.."..
=(
ckgu-"aplh km ni..cri laki byk mslh..cbalh cri yng rjn..yng krng mslh.."..
*walks away*
vero-"mcm ank dia.."

xD
_______________________

Haha!

Neways,
2dae no 2syen..=(
ckgu she bzy lerr..+mny ppl oledy blk kmpng loe..
n,n..2moroe no sch!yay...=D

Raya is near..
i can taste rendang nw..hehexx~

n,n..i survive a few daes no msj..
heee~

dhaaaaaaaaaaA!



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.