HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  '..Babi-Lupp-Unta'
Posted at 10/15/2009 10:02:00 PM
Babi-Lupp-Unta
__________________________

I celebrated my bdae wid Vero n Unta at spring ystrdy..
so fun..
bt i tink vero rsa trpinggir..;-/

i came early..TT
i walk round n round n round o was it squares?
ermm..in spring,, so long i wait 4 Vero n Tern 2 cum..
lol

dey go out late from house,
den go buy me a cake..hahaha!
s0e,, dun hav apetite 2 apreciate it..;-/

i square spring nuttin 2 do,
so i just go n buy nescafe tin n jamu slera @ d wishing well..
cun oso vero n tern n geng cum...
eee..my mother in law talk 2 meh..xD

den after dey cum,we square spring plak..
me,vero,tern lh..
den we go sugar bun c0s tern hancur my cake..
n we nid 2 eat it fast..
haha!

at spring plak,vero ask either me o tern 2 teman her order..
den we 2 dun wan,so i go n ask d waiter 2 teman her..
"xcus me,blh km teman dia pgi order?"
:D

i played wid da cake..
nuttin btr 2 do..ahahahaha!:P
kcian~
+i c fud i wna muntah ordy..wad more 2 say 2 eat it..

Den b4 we go in MBO,we square one spring agen..
lol..me so nakal..:D
lyk small children..so manja..haha!

we watch "wer got GHOST?"
lawak osolh..d oni scarry part is wen d ghost appear so sudenly..
aahhahaa!
so mny sch kids bh we c..:)
evn got olga n geng..+phyllis bdae too ystrdy...

den b4 d movie,i bwa tern go gurls toilet..
bt unluckily we cant fyn any..than sjalh spnjng d movie..
uhuhuhu..

after we go out,we square spring so mny tyms...
haha!..at one of d shop,i c mannequinn,he wear so smart..
so i say,"alaa..smart btul suami sy.."..den i eksyen2 atur its tie..
hahaha!tern mrjk den he say he wan go fyn istri len oso..
den i kejar him..den i brink him bsyd me..
den i smbng my act..:D

Wen i omos go bak,i trik tern go buy me patung..:P
well,he run away frm vero..kciann..
so we go in wondertoys!..
lol..i bought a pink piggy..but 2 badd...
cant take it pict..TT
_______________________

o yeah,i sen my supernova 2 spring ystrdy 2..
2moro im getting it bak..yay2!
lol
_______________________

I miss ystrdy..;(

+dis mwnink go sch hntr bku tekss..
2moro no nid go sch..:D yeeaaa....
den,nxt week got program bt lazy wan cum...:D
but nid to wryt ltr...haizzz!
n vero in trouble..lol~
_________________________

Lets make those dreams cum true,,

Dhaaaaa!




< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.