HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  '..SwiiTss!'
Posted at 10/23/2009 11:02:00 PM
SweeTs,SweeTs,SweeTs~!
_______________________________

D hamper fer d pertandingan futsal..=)

High hopes Ckgu Lee Fu Ch0ng..xD

P0se =P
xD
______________________________

Dis mwnink go skul..eyeah!
=)

1st2 we go pdng der c ppl futsal..
but so borink,so we go bak kls lh..:)

at kls lgilh borink..
Til ckgu ellena cum..:P
haha!

we lepak2 4 a wyl in cls lh..:)
yet,, so bored!

me,mel,pat c her fyn ringtones fer her hp..hee~

den we uTube sma2..:P
_________________________

2moro got KRS party at mwnink..
yay!more picts..heee..
_________________________

o yeaa,jus nw help fifi 2 edit pict..
xD

My least feveret.. :P
My future kitchen..:P
I wan my ro0m in d jungle too..!
Not so hart..xP
Plain..=)
Lyks..;)
Lyks..;)
My feverets!
My feverets to0!
Bluerk!
____________________________



___________________________

I gotta stop taking random picts..
got 2 mny ordy.. :D
no tym 2 edit it..ahahaha!i dun wna p0st unedit picts..
:P

Gotta go...! :)

DhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaA!





< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.