HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'yay!its him..:)'
Posted at 10/21/2009 10:21:00 PM
Mish my bebeh!~
Realise in dis pict,his head is too big..xD
________________________________

My supernove die agen..TT
after omos a week wid me..hmmphh!,,
i guess it hate me..
;(
________________________________

I mish HIM..;(
________________________________

Dis mwnink go skul..hehexx,,
so glad 2 b back..:)
we cut d grass in front of d blk guru..
trim d bushes..:D
me n mel even tried 2 pull dwn sum butch of klapa swit leaf..
xD
no matter hw hard u try,it still w0n cum of...haha!
_________________________________

Den me n mel so tired so we go bak 2 cls n lepak2..
heee..:)
o yeaa,i got a rm10 baucer..koperasi one lh..
Lousy..haha!erm2,got it 4 my 3rd place on esay writing..:)
i blanja mel 2 glitter pen,1 kalerful pen n 1 pncil tkan..
i blanja myself 2 glitter pen,1 kalerful pen oni..:)
heee..Luffs it..:P
finally i got d kalerful pen i owes wanted..^^
___________________________________

den,we were suppose 2 attend a cramah..
bt we terlpas it..haha!:D

i ate 2 nasi lemak jus nw..weeee~
:)
__________________________________

dis saturdae got party KRS,at mwnink..
huhu!cbalh @ nyt kn..:(
kn besh..
oh! n d not besh tink is no camera 2 capture d moments..;(
__________________________________

-B patience n ol ur desire,will cum true..

DhaaaaaaaaaaaA!



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.