HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  "I mish hemm~"
Posted at 11/18/2009 12:51:00 AM

I s0 kecik3 hati 2dae...=(
I dn0 y Ah Yong ows dun ask me jga insyd..
owes ask me jga outsyd.. mcm dun hev other ppL..=(
Mntng2 i dno hw 2 cut...='(

Dh Lh outsyd der nuttin 2 do.. Hukxx!~
if got tak jga apa.. me mrjk!xP

Sdng2 i mrjk, sudenLy Tern pLak dtng..=)
Trus brubh.. Tak jdi mrjk..xP hahaha! mcm twu2 oni i sad..=)
Den we rturn in front of d sunkist fridge..=P
i say d sukist jdi saksi.. ehehheeh~

Evrybody c us 2gther2.. XP haha!

Den wen go bak Azmi stand bsyd me, n der g0es a conversation..

Azmi:Boy km tdi kh?=)
Pris:YLh..=)
Azmi:Yng bru pnya Lh??
Pris:TakdaLh,, yng Lma Lh..=)
Azmi:aihh~ Hri 2 ckp singLe..
Pris:Dh rturn.. itu sunkist jdi saksi twwuu..=)
Azmi:Oh~
Pris:Dia tggi dri km..=P
Azmi:Tggi2 takpaLh.. P sy mtng Lgi..

Trus me bebek~ xP

+Ah Yong nt fair! sngja wan kna me de...
Amy n others buy durink w0rk tym can, sudenly i knot..
y Leh? ish! Tmbh my kcik hati..='(

_______________________________________

n,n.. Limping saLu mnta kish.. Heran toL.. XP

odd! Dhaaaaaaaaa~



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.