HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Aisehmennn~'
Posted at 12/22/2009 12:05:00 AM

Xmas kad frm my dear2 fren Suky.. =)
______________

2dae i Last dae Liao Loe..
Azmi n Yatie off 2dae.. mydihkn btuL.. =(

Las nyt i wrap presents fer my SLecti0n besTiess.. =P
Ying, Amy, Yatie, Eric, Azmi, Scott n Vun Lim..
=)

Antra oL d surat i giv 2 dem, Azmi pnya sy kmfem ngs bLa bca.. =D
I rmyn him of our kngn.. hahaxx!!~

Before my meaL break fnys, i cpt2 sumbat o does presents insyd eric Locker..
=D i tink he n0es its me, c0s i ows bka skati his Locker.. c0s he din Lock Leh..
bahya2.. =D

Neways,, i cried.. I telL sir i w0n cry on my Last dae..
bt i cant than.. Sir pn 1, ady pr0mise 2 sp0n tissue.. bt he go bak earLy.. Haiz!

I mish my Fr0zen dpartment.. =(
_______________

O yeaaa!... Mdm giv xmas angpau Lh.. =)

Zheng3.. xD Izit d purpLe one?green one? o d red one?
oooLaLa... xP

SkaLi tgk.. dot3..

Food voucher.. xD oni can buy tinks in sLection.. xP
i telL Sindy i wan 2 go hnL use..
she say i kena reject by dem Ltr.. xD
Ying ask me 2 ask dem 2 claim frm sLection.. =D

____________________

Me n Karen bLh ngam Leh..
cma msa yng dbri 2k kmi brkwn sgt singkat.. xD
she go aLong wid my jokes, bkn mcm ann.. she tease me bak arh..
skit hati.. =P

Bt i heranLh.. y mdm giv her bcum storboy de supervisor?
knp tak taruh d frozen sja? 2 tomboy meh?
=P
_____________________

Me n Vun Lim, bergegar d pict.. xD

Me n EveLyn.. On her Last dae dat dae.. =)
I heran, Y EveLyn Luk Lyk Felicity.. xD

______________________

Dhaa!!~




< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.