HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Tired~'
Posted at 12/30/2009 07:37:00 PM
SudenLy i mish ToLen,,
Wait i eat pizza, i go jenguk him.. xD
____________________

Js nw i go MBO, wid chacha n fifi...
Before dat, i go hntr supern0va 2 rpair...
Bt after rpair, nt me use..
Chacha use.. I buy new phone.. xP

Js nw chacha Luk at a phone..
Omos wna buy it.. LOL..~


Nokia 5230...
I Lyk hw dey match pink wid white..
Luk so bubbLici0us.. xP
_____________________________

We go MBO c Alvin & the chipmunks 2...

So punnyy.. xD
(Ohhh!~ Imma singLe Lady, Imma singLe Lady) xP
____________________

O yh, wen we go 2 sugarbun, i break d sugarbun kad thingy..
havta pay rm5.. LOL.. :D

Den we waLk2.. LOL.. i wna buy does sandaLs... :O
Nycceeeee~
Bt price oso nyc.. =/ Huksss!!~~
____________________

2mrw mwnink wna go skuL.. hekss~
Buy bukss...

I n0e i dint, bt i cudnt, c i nvr did, so sry i wasnt, bt i nvr doubt it, n den agen. I dno.

Dhaaa!~


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.