HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Xmass.. =)'
Posted at 12/25/2009 01:51:00 PM
Merry Xmas.. =)


_____________________





_____________________

I woke up earLy js nw.. xD
6+ ady bath arh.. Fifi n Jeff havta b earLy 2 church c0s dey gt join koir..
Haizz! =.="
______________________

I vsit 3 hous oni js nw...
=)
I Lyk uncLe dennis hous.. Fud so westerny.. xD
_______________________

Js nw after church go 2 william mawan hous,,
d pLace wer i took my datin her pict.. xD
in d tandas summore.. :D
Datin ambk in tndas... Lolsss~ *joking2*
neways, i wanted 2 go in d toilet n take pict,
bt2.. :( hp Lowbat.. ;(
_________________________

__________________________

Ystdy Aaron, MariLyn din cum..
so no geng arh.. :(

Bt gt Marissa tman me.. xD
BTW, shes js a bby..
haha!:)





_________________________

Ystrdy gt ppL koL me...
He koL me syng.. I swt Lh.. :D
i tot is Tern.. :D
I go n mrh2 tern.. I ask him dun Lie...
he say its nt him.. :D

Den dat ppL msj me..
I ask hu is he, he say his my grk...
I ask grk mna.. :D

He say Arik.. Den i say "Cheh!"... :D

He so LonLy hia??.. o pLayboy.. hsy!..
He say he gt gf Leh, bt his gf gntngkn his hbgn.. xD
Kciaaann~

I say if singLe, i wan oso wid him...
Bt im nt singLe.. :) hahaaxx!!~
_________________________

SLpyyy... Huah!~~

Dhaa! =)


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.