HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Just Another DAE'
Posted at 1/20/2010 02:14:00 PM
Just another dae, Pfft~
____________________________

2dae go bak LATE.. TT, 1.20pm...
Hates LUAR SIDANG.. !!
Dh Lh tym Chemist i sit bak3 der.. Hukss!
I cant concertrate much..

Tym physics plak,
I so piss of wid dat teacher.. =X
He talk 2 me using his "SINDIRAN" voice...
Heh~ !!
I criusLy wan 2 brink him 2 court dis tym..

Court? Y i say court, dis n tym in d same sentence?
Well, lets imbas kmbli.. :)

Pris:Ckgu! Pkul brapa kuar rht?
Ckgu:pkuL 10am..
Pris:Bkn pkul 9.55am kh ckgu?
Ckgu:Bknlh... 10am..
Pris:ALaaaa! Ckgu! I Lawsuit u c0s u dun wan 2 giv me rht early..
*Pris Laufs*
Well, i guess he tot i was annoying.. L0L!
I probably m d 1st gurl hu seems annoying in evry teachers lyf..
xDxD D gurl hu owes do LAME jokes.. haha!

Anyways, go bak 2 d main reason im talking crap...

He say oni can use reference book 2 refer 2...
I asklh, y knot use txt book?
He asnwer me,"Bc0s dis is my cls, n in dis cls, u 4lloe by my rule"...
*Pris feel so piss-off*

I mrh2, i trus open my note book in front of him,
n refer in.... Hsy!
OLee say i slumber shja.. xDxD

In cls, i tell cass, i real2 wan 2 Lawsuit dat teacher...
Cass say, "wenevr u(pris) wan 2 Lawsuit ppl, its so ezy.. Others hav 2 do procedure..
U just say Lawsuit trus msk mhkamah..."

xD
_____________________________

2dae Olga n Husna kna mrh... Kcian dem.. =/
D teacher din evn tenks dem...
Dey go buy d thingy 4 clss..
Teacher say so ugLy.. l0l...

Tym PJK so gLa2 dat Quek.. xDxD
My muscle still hurts a lil.. hahaxx!

I saw Jessing js nw..
He luks fat.. xDxD HUS giv him 2 much fuud kot.. xP
Sprti besa, my bad-mouth say,
"Mel... Tgk 2.. Ckgu Jessing dh blk.. Dia gmuk ckit.. Sy rsa dia bwt operation msk Lemak"
Den mel tell dby n dby say,
"Eyy.. Ada bh orng nk bwt mcm 2"
I answered, "Awh2.. Ada2... Owg yg nk msk Asian Biggest Loser.. xP Mrka nk mng duit.. hahax!"
_______________________________

Mmmmm... So saLty~ :)) Hoe cass hoe?.. xDxD
I tottaly spoil cassandra ordy.. hahaxx!
Shes no longer nerdy dbwt sy..
Nw shes lyk my besfren.. :))
+She make me seems nerdy.. I do my humw0rk, bt she dint...
haha!

Dhaa!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.