HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Love!'
Posted at 1/15/2010 10:57:00 PM

___________________________________

I waited 4 d eclipse js nw..
Bt nuttin came..
Huuuhh!!

Well, i took pictures.. =)



__________________________________



__________________________

♥ my addiction.. xP
_________________________

I n0e 2mrw havta go 2 sch, bt i still smpt blog..
Haiz! apa nk jdi.. xD
Mcm ckgu Leslie say,"bdk2 zmn skrg"...
hahaxx!

I js rmbr dat, cassandra declare 2dae d dae i din answer random(weird) answer @ d teacher..
she say its d 1st tym.. xP
n den, bru she say, a few minutes later, i go on wid my old habit.. :D

Teacher ask us, Mcm mna nk tgk TUHAN?..
I say,"Kta gna HATI untuk tgk dia ckgu!"...

haha!=)
_______________________

I owes answer random(weird) answers, till Ckgu Quek ask me hus my father..
xP hahahahaha!! I brought dat habit since form 2.. :D

*Imbas Kmbli*

Ckgu Kon:Wad 2 bring during a flood?..
Pris:Kotex teacher!! XD
__________

Dat dae, ckgu Quek ask sumtink,,

Ckgu Quek:Harh km!*points at Radin*... Mcm mna bnyi jantung kta?
Radin:Lup Dup...
Ckgu Quek:Km?... *points at me*...
Pris:Lup Dup ckgu.. =)
Ckgu Quek:Haaahh! Amalan mnusia, mniru antra 1 sma len..
Pris:Aiee.. Sy tak mniru ckgu.. Mmg ckgu ajr kmi mcm 2.. XP

Bbek him.. xD

Cass say i n0e h0w 2 meddle myself in a situation.. =)
___________________



My Long Lost Titanic pict.. xP
___________________




Dhaaa!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.