HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'My Lyf sucks!'
Posted at 1/26/2010 02:45:00 PM
Js nw, Ckgu Ellena say teenager owes say deir lyf sucks...
xPxP
Den keith n Tommy point2 at me.. :D
__________________

Pas prhmpunan, owes gt srt melayng till Joshua jeLes@angry..
xDxD
___________________

I gossip wid Desmond bout... xDxD
I say so geLi i c he dance, sing wyL wiping d board...
Desmond say he wear perfume, an awfuL one 2...
Den he say, he no sense of perfume??.. :P

Neways, wTh is wrong wid him wif Indo, ThaiLnd n Brunei...
So anoying.. xP Desmond say he kna reject.. Hahaxx!
_____________________

Mna itu bdk??... Tdi kta "As u wish"... Skrg hlng plak...
I riLi nid 2 n0e wich one r u... :P

Imma LiL Bitch, =) Haiz! Dno wad happen 2 me...
Hruskh sy mbls dndm? =|
_____________________

U hev my word....
I wud nt decieve my own LUPH...
I promise my own life 4 dis....

Js let me tell u, hw i feel...
So u wud nw, hw i suffer... Im soee..!~

I cry evry nyt, my sin is growing each dae...
Bt i tell u, n i promise, sumdae it will b over....
I just cant promise wen?

Bt i n0e, so0n.... So just wait k?...


______________________

My gudNess! xP D word i owes say dis daes.. =P

Dhaa


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.