HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'New =)'
Posted at 1/16/2010 03:11:00 PM
I just chnge d blog skins..
Vintage..
xD
___________________________

haiz! saturdae still rjn2 wake-up n go sch.. Hukss!

Dh Lh i wait Long 4 dady,, :(
___________________________

I bcum more quiet each dae..
XP
Dno wad 2 talk dis few daes.. =|
___________________________

I creat myself a twin..
Her name is SheiLa.. =) I still rmbr, i kol d durian runtuh ppl, dey din pronounce my name properly.. XP dey say my name is Sheila.. hahaxx!
Shes polite.. :) N doenst screams 4 no reason.. N is nt dat clumsy.. xD
haha! Im xur cassandra lyf wud b ezier if i was lyk dat..
Xur her buk, oL clean.. :D
___________________________

Cassandra say Syamsul romantic.. XP

A few daes ltr, symsul kol me pondan.. den i din eply..
He tot i dun wan fren him..
ystrdy he msj me n ask me wether i fren him onot..
I din rply c0s s0 Lazy..

Js nw he send ltr 2 me.. :D *FORGIVE ME!*...
hahahaha!!
I msj him n ask wad is der 2 4giv? XP
cRiusly.. hahaxx!
he say i worry him 4 nuttin.. :P

I tell cassandra d story, she oso say d same tink.. :)
______________________

Mel 2dae din cum.. =(

dhaa!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.