HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Posted'
Posted at 1/15/2010 01:46:00 PM
I owes luk at d bad syd of lyf,
bt deir is d gud syd of it..
=)
_____________________________

In cls, cass, joshua, gaga n Husna owes makes me lauf..

Cass say wenever i hold a grudge a tree had 2 die 4 me..
it o started wen i say, im so clumsy til wenever i kick a tree, it fall down..
N den, i pretend 2 b angry at cass, bsyd our block gt trees, n kevin hii n sylvester sit near d windows.. n we sit bsyd dem.. i say d tree bengkok on kevin n syL.. So it can hit cass..
Hahaha!

Dis few daes, olga emo.. :(

Husna is an Arabian Banana..

haha!
___________________________

Js nw, i tergiv extra money 2 d canteen ppl..
+i 4got 2 brink poket money.. :@
so i had 2 boro.. :(

Neways, i trgiv xtra money...
Den wen i go ask, dey trus giv.. :D
haha!
i tell cass, 2mrw im gna try 2 do dat 2..

+dat guy scared of me.. xP
bc0s i owes mnta ayam cntekk.. ! :D
_____________________________

I join PUM agen.. =))
+Teacher say, d ppl hu msk PUM gt selected by other teachers c0s we're reliable..
Swt drop.. =,=".. I tot i plh myself 2 msk one dat dae..
Heh~ xP takpa.. rezeki.. =)

If pat hadn't destroy my chances of goin in ko0p,
xur ill b rich at d end of d year..
=X
_____________________________

Dhaa!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.